The Northbrook8 learning experience continues as I Social Networking, Social Bookmarking and Wikis to the Northbrook community portal.
I downloaded an electronic book and learned that some books can be burned to a CD. This information can be determined by indicators like legends on the book titles. I choose one that could be burned to a CD and was able to listen to it in my car. Pretty cool.
I've created IM and Flikr input and learned a lot through this introduction to web tools.
Thanks Eric and Thanks NbK Public Library.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Big Tex!
ReplyDeleteaka Bob?
Glad you are joining the learning fun!
I had some sort of 'security problem' downloading an e-book - but sought help and solved the problem! Glad your experience went well! Listening to the CD in your car - cool!
Ann
Wow! You're whizzing right along. I seem to be bogged down in trying to find someone who is online at the same time for the IM task.
ReplyDelete